Work with Jessie May! We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Trusts, Grants and Major Donor Fundraiser to join the Jessie May team here in Kingswood, Bristol.
About the role
Help raise vital funds to support children with life limiting conditions and their families in their own homes. We provide regular specialist nursing respite care, emotional support, care at the end of life and bereavement support. As Senior Trusts, Grants and Major Donor Fundraiser you will be making a major contribution to ensuring this growing number of children and their families receive the vital support they need to be cared for in their own homes. You will be an experienced trust fundraiser, with research and analytic skills, highly organised and skilled in persuasive writing, whilst also able to build strong relationships with influential individuals, speaking with passion and conviction about our cause.
If this is you and you want to join a highly motivated and committed team making a real difference to children’s lives then apply now!
Job role: Senior Grants, Trusts & Major Donor Fundraiser
Reporting to: Director of Funding Development
Responsible for: Income generation from Trusts and Foundations and line management of the Trust Fundraising Assistant
Location: Kingswood, Bristol (home working arrangements could be considered)
Salary: £27,000 – £29,000
Hours: 35 hours full time (part time and/or flexible working considered)
- To maximise income from Grant makers, primarily Trusts and Foundations, in order to enable Jessie May to provide a wider breadth of care for an increased number of children with life limiting conditions and their families.
- To identify and implement new income opportunities from all Grant making sources.
- To build on and manage existing relationships with Grant making supporters.
- To provide line management and support to the Trusts Fundraising Assistant.
- To oversee the development of a new Major Donor funding stream.
You can download the full job description here.
How to apply
The application format is CV and Supporting Statement. Your Supporting Statement should be around 1,000 words or two sides of A4, and it should set out how you meet the experience and knowledge requirements of the role.
Apply via e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org All applications will be acknowledged to confirm receipt. If you do not receive a confirmation email please contact Jessie May directly.
Closing date: Monday 25th March 2019
For an informal conversation about the role please contact:
T 0117 961 6840