On Day Four, we thought we’d give you ‘6’ facts about us, so without further adieu…
- We first started providing our children’s hospice at home support in 1996 and since then we have supported over 350 local families.
- Jessica May Purrington, the inspiration behind all we do would be celebrating her 26th Birthday this year. Happy Birthday Jessica.
- We work with 6 different Care Commissioning Groups – Bristol, South Gloucestershire, Bath and North East Somerset, North Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire
- Our regular nursing visits last 3 hours therefore in 6 hours two families can receive vital care from a Jessie May nurse.
- The Jessie May Fundraising team specialise in 6 different areas of fundraising; individuals, trusts & foundations, major donors, community, corporate and legacies.
We get to meet some of the best people in our local communities every day!
- In the 2019/20 snooker season, Jessie May Ambassador, Judd Trump won 6 ranking tournaments, setting a new record for the most ranking titles in a single season!
Every penny and every pound that you can spare goes a long, long way to helping our Jessie May Nurses support our families, and that support is needed now more than ever.
Donate £6 and nominate your 6 friends today, and help keep our Nurses in the hearts of our families homes.