Jump for Jessie Skydive
- Event Date: Sunday 14th June 2020 at 10am
- Location: Go Skydive, Old Sarum Airfield, Salisbury
- Distance: 10,000ft up in the air
- Place Cost: £50 registration
- Sponsorship Target: £395 minimum
We’re looking for daredevils to take part in a tandem sky dive to support our Jessie May Nurses. Your sponsorship money will help us develop our vital services supporting families with children affected by life limiting conditions.
Go Skydive is the UK’s leading tandem skydiving specialists, friendly and helpful they offer a day you won’t ever forget.
So, are you brave enough to face your fears? We will support you along your journey and cheer you on through your fundraising. And on the day we will be on the ground to help keep you and your family calm throughout. It truly is a bucket list activity!
If you can’t make the date, don’t worry! We can arrange bespoke jump dates and even corporate challenge days to throw the boss out, or the whole company! Just pick up the phone.
- Event Date: Whenever suits you!
- Location: AeroSuperBatics’ airfield RFC Rendcomb in Cirencester, Gloucestershire
- Place Cost: £50 registration
- Sponsorship Target: £1,000 minimum
Ever wondered what it’s like to fly? Well strap in and try the closest thing to having wings….being on top of one!
Jessie May has joined forces with AeroSuperBatics to take brave adrenaline seeking fundraisers into the clouds and round in a spin. AeroSuperBatics have the world’s only wing walking formation team and are fully CAA certified. Flown by a wing walking display pilot, you will take to the skies on the top wing of a Boeing Stearman biplane and experience an exciting series of flypasts, zoom climbs, steep dives and banks in front of the family and friends you bring along on the day.
Before you taxi across our beautiful airfield ready for take-off you can expect to be overwhelmed with excitement from the roar of the 450hp engine and the propeller in front of you hitting speeds of 760mph. Get ready for the ride of your life and help raise vital funds to support Jessie May nurses!
Airfare is £50 registration and pledge a minimum of £1,000 fundraising and Jessie May will cover the cost of the flight, or alternatively pay £450 upfront and fundraise as much as you can.
For more information contact fundraising on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0117 9582174
*Our regulations are that all wing walkers must be:
- At least 18 years old
- No taller than 6ft 2”
- No heavier than 14 stone
- Waist measurement, whilst wearing warm clothing and a jacket must be 40” or less
- Able to climb completely unassisted up to and down from the top wing of one of our Boeing Stearman biplanes. This is a steep climb of approximately 10ft / 3m, but you will be given full guidance by our professional wing walker
- Have not suffered any of the following conditions: Epilepsy, fits, severe head injury, recurrent blackouts, fainting fits or giddiness, disease of the brain or nervous system, high blood pressure, heart or lung disease, recurrent weakness or dislocation of any limb, diabetes, mental illness, drug or alcohol addiction.