The Jessie May Karting GP
September 20 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm£49.85
The very first Jessie May Kart Grand Prix took place in 2015 hosting by our amazing supporters Moving Experience and we all loved it so much we ran the event again in 2016. On both occasions we enjoyed great nights, with teams of mixed abilities battling in fierce and fun competitions over 2.5 hours.
This year the event returns bigger and better on 20th September 2018!! .. Revised / improved / longer track, extra teams, & raising more funds to support Jessie May.
Each kart will have a team of 5 drivers … who will you bring? Will you invite staff, colleagues, friends, or family to join the on-track action?
Following a practice session, in which all drivers must take part, the race itself will be a 150 endurance event so that each driver can expect around 30 minutes in the kart.
The format of this year’s event will remain the same as previous events, and once again we’ll be racing around the circuit at TeamSport Go Karting in Avonmouth. Huge thanks to TeamSport for their assistance this year.
- Arrive and register at 6.30pm
- The fun begins from7pm. Drivers’ safety briefing, followed by a 30 minute practice session in which all 5 drivers must take part
- The race itself will be a 150 minute endurance event, each driver can expect around 30 minutes in the kart
- Trophy presentation for the top 3 teams
- Teams of 5 people – £49.85 per person
Book your kart today via the Eventbrite link – you’d be mad to miss out!