Could your business take part in the Caring at Work Challenge and raise £1,000? Your fundraising efforts will help sponsor a Jessie May Nurse who will care for up to 10 terminally ill children in your local community.
In return for your commitment you’ll have the chance to:
- Increase your business’s profile and attend networking events with other Jessie May partners
- Have fun raising funds – it’s great for staff morale and an excellent way to build teamwork across your business
- Display our “We support Jessie May Nurses” logo on your website and other literature to show your commitment to your local community
- Benefit from PR in local press, on local TV and radio as we seek coverage of Caring @ Work activities
- Have your company logo featured on our website with a link through to your own
- Receive a pack featuring simple fundraising ideas to help motivate staff
- Download free Caring @ Work posters and bunting to help promote your events
- Take part in corporate volunteering opportunities.
If you’d like to learn more, please contact Lindsey on 01179 582174 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s who’s currently supporting Caring @ Work!