Learn more about employment and voluntary opportunities within Jessie May
Here at Jessie May we are a very small team, led by our Chief Executive Officer Chris Roys. We also have a Fundraising Team, a mixture of Children’s Nurses and Nursery Nurses, and an office admin team. We are supported by an Extended Team of Nurses and Nursery Nurses. All nursing personnel are employed through a local NHS Trust, University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust (UHBristol), but are paid for by the funds that Jessie May needs to raise each year.
Jessie May is responsible in-house for the recruitment of all other positions.
To find out more about how you can volunteer with the Jessie May fundraising team, please click here.
Vacancy: Senior Trusts, Grants and Major Donor Fundraiser
Job role: Senior Grants, Trusts & Major Donor Fundraiser
Reporting to: Director of Funding Development
Responsible for: Income generation from Trusts and Foundations and line management of the Trust Fundraising Assistant
Location: Kingswood, Bristol (home working arrangements could be considered)
Salary: £27,000 – £29,000
Hours: 35 hours full time (part time and/or flexible working considered)
- To maximise income from Grant makers, primarily Trusts and Foundations, in order to enable Jessie May to provide a wider breadth of care for an increased number of children with life limiting conditions and their families.
- To identify and implement new income opportunities from all Grant making sources.
- To build on and manage existing relationships with Grant making supporters.
- To provide line management and support to the Trusts Fundraising Assistant.
- To oversee the development of a new Major Donor funding stream.
You can download the full job description here.
How to apply
The application format is CV and Supporting Statement. Your Supporting Statement should be around 1,000 words or two sides of A4, and it should set out how you meet the experience and knowledge requirements of the role.
Apply via e mail to email@example.com All applications will be acknowledged to confirm receipt. If you do not receive a confirmation email please contact Jessie May directly.
Closing date: Monday 25th March 2019
For an informal conversation about the role please contact:
T 0117 961 6840